We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Use of Data
Any information shared with Survtapp during the creation of a survey is owned solely by the administrator of that survey. We will never share any information uploaded to the system with any 3rd parties. Data collected through surveys is owned solely by the survey administrator. By default, the data is only accessible by providing a username and password and logging into the site.
Sale of Data
We don't intend to sell your information to data brokers. We do not share any personally identifiable information with any third parties. We will never use any of the data collected. We will never use any of the data collected.
We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. After registering with the site, we use your email address to provide you with a series of "Ongoing Communications and Product Updates" (see "Communication from the Site"). These communications are used to give you a better understanding of the site, what if offers, and how it is
- How to Increase Sales with a Customer Feedback App
- 6 Market Research Questions to Ask Customers
- 5 Ways to Deal with Negative Google Reviews
- How Online Survey can help increase overall growth of your Institution?
- Using a Net Promoter Score Software for your Brand
- Using a Kiosk App for Automating Customer Feedback Collection
- 7 Advantages of a Net Promoter Score Software for Retail Brands
- How Surveys can help Win Back your Customers?
- How Customer Feedback Survey is Helpful in Marketing
- Why Customer Feedback is Important for the Spa & Salon Industry?